How It Works
Music Health Alliance provides personal healthcare advocacy services to help the music community navigate specific healthcare needs.
Easy 4-Step Process
- Contact us and describe your healthcare difficulties* to an MHA healthcare advocate.
- Your personal healthcare advocate researches difficulty and presents viable options.
- Your personal healthcare advocate works with you until a solution is found and implemented.
- Your personal healthcare advocate establishes a customized, long-term prevention and wellness plan.
Qualifications for Our Programs & Services
- Our services are available to any person who has worked in the music industry for 3+ years.
- Documentation can be provided in a variety of ways including references, liner note credits, copies of contracts, check stubs, brochures, flyers, and newspaper articles.
- Spouses, legal domestic partners, and dependent family members also may qualify.
*Difficulties include but are not limited to the following:
- No health insurance (including those with pre-existing conditions)
- Newly diagnosed illness
- Need to find a doctor
- Understanding Medicare and its options
- Can’t afford medicine
- High medical bills
- Pregnant with no health insurance
- New to area and no healthcare options
- Sick and cannot pay for a doctor visit
- A small company needing group health options