HOW IT WORKS
MHA is a personal health-care advocate to navigate your specific health care needs and all our services are FREE.
STEP 1: Contact MHA Office and describe health care difficulty* to MHA Advocate
STEP 2: MHA Advocate researches difficulty and presents options
STEP 3: MHA works with you until solution is found and implemented
STEP 4: MHA will establish a long-term prevention and wellness plan with each client
*Difficulties include but are not limited to the following:
- No health insurance
- Have pre-existing condition and no health insurance
- Newly diagnosed illness
- Need to find a doctor
- Need to understand Medicare and your options
- Can’t afford medicine
- High medical bills
- Pregnant with no health insurance
- New to area and with no health care options
- A small company needing group health options
- Sick and cannot pay for doctor visit
QUALIFICATION FOR SERVICE
- MHA services are available to any person who has worked in the music industry for three or more years, or credited contributions to 4 commercially released recordings or videos.
- Documentation can be provided in a variety of ways including references, liner note credits, copies of contracts, check stubs, brochures, flyers and newspaper articles.
- Spouses, partners, and children of qualifying individuals may also receive access to MHA services.