The MHA Mental Health Fund
The MHA Mental Health Fund — established in 2021 — has received support from the following organizations to provide access to outpatient mental health services including counseling with a licensed therapist, psychiatrist visits, and screenings for qualified music industry professionals:
- ACM Lifting Lives
- CMA Foundation
- Frank Dycus Endowment Fund
- Miranda Lambert
- Music Biz
- Ray Fulcher’s Pretty Good Ball Foundation
- The SCARS Foundation
This fund has provided over 3,900 counseling and psychiatric sessions for the music community nationwide. This fund is not available for in-patient programs.
QUALIFICATIONS & APPLICATION
To qualify for The MHA Mental Health Fund, applicants MUST have:
- Worked in the music industry for 3+ years.
- A projected annual household adjusted gross income at or below 450% of the Federal Poverty Level.
Qualified candidates should complete the confidential application below and an MHA health advocate will be in touch. If you have questions or want to learn more about how The MHA Mental Health Fund can help you, feel free to email us at email@example.com.
If you have a non-emergent mental health need and are not sure how — or where — to start, we are happy to assist you with recommendations. Our health advocates are a safe space and ready to meet you where you are.
- All applications are 100% confidential and bound by HIPAA Privacy Guidelines.
- Upon approval, grants of up to $1,000 per individual will be paid directly to the service provider, clinic, or facility.
- If the need exceeds the grant allocation, we can connect the grant recipient to additional grant resource options.
If you are a music industry professional with a mental health need and DO NOT qualify for The MHA Mental Health Fund, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for alternative resources.
IN CASE OF EMERGENCY
If you have a life-threatening mental health emergency, please call 911 or 988 for immediate assistance. If you’re thinking about suicide, are worried about a friend or loved one, or would like emotional support, the 988 Suicide and Crisis Lifeline network is available 24/7 across the United States.